Maria established professional interior design courses in several leading colleges in Ireland. She enjoyed working with Adult Learners and found they were often responsible for producing the best quality work. However, she found that most traditional colleges focus their efforts and resources on full-time students and merely see adult education as a “side-line”. Adult learners have different needs and mindsets to full-time students and tutors would commonly agree that the teaching and learning experience needs to be re-structured accordingly, but no-one was investing the time and effort to do so. Maria decided to address this by developing courses specifically for Adult Learners to be delivered entirely by E-learning. Hear what she has to say below…
Our first courses became available in 2002 and since then thousands of students have successfully trained to become interior designers, image & fashion stylists, landscape & garden designers and more. We specialise in design courses delivered online by E-learning. If you want to become a designer without going to college full-time, we believe this is THE BEST alternative…
What is E-Learning?
E-Learning stands for Electronic Learning. It is simply a way of learning that uses digital technology to deliver learning materials and tutorials directly to YOU so that you don’t need to go to a classroom at a designated time. E-Learning is the fastest growing method of study in the world today for many reasons, including the following:
- Never miss a class or lecture & learn at your own pace
- Get a new career without giving up your existing work or family commitments
- Benefit from a genuine Equal Opportunity because the lower costs and accessibility make it possible for you to achieve your goals regardless of your education, experience or background
- Is the college itself approved?
- Is the particular course that you want to study accredited?
- If so, what is the university credit value?
- AND MOST IMPORTANTLY, does that accreditation still apply if you are studying by E-Learning?
Wherever you are in the world, whatever your ambition, whatever your background…if you want to be a designer and you are willing to do the work, we guarantee that we will help you to become one.”
But you don’t have to take our word for it. See what some of our past students have to say below….