If you are looking for back pain treatment, then you need to consider visiting a neurosurgeon in order to get the job done. A neurosurgeon can help you find the right tools to fix your back that may or may not require surgery. Remember, going to a neurosurgeon means that you are visiting an expert in the field. This means that you will find the right tools to heal your back pain, whether or not you end up needing surgery.
If you are curious as to what a neurosurgeon can do for you, then you need to consider all of the many ways that they can help you. A neurosurgeon has many different roles that range from anything to non surgical procedures to surgical procedures. They can help with back pain treatments, neck treatments, brain treatments and more. They can do anything from perform spinal surgery to help you treat your sciatica pain through the right sciatica treatments.
Listed here are several of the many ways as to how a neurosurgeon can treat your back pain:
- Conservative treatments. You can find many different types of conservative treatments that may help control your back pain. These can include anything from various hot/cold therapies to ice as well as more elaborate methods that your neurosurgeon may recommend for you.
- Minimally invasive surgeries. There are also a great deal of minimally invasive surgeries that may work for you as well. These are surgeries that won’t require as much of an invasive procedure as other types of surgeries that deal with the back and spine. These can include the latest technologies as well as spine treatments with lasers.
- Decompression. Your neurosurgeon can also help you with decompression, which can help you heal or lessen your pain as well.
- Artificial disc replacement. You can also get help through replacing a disc in your back with an artificial disc.
- Lumbar fusion. You can also find pain relief through a lumbar fusion, which is something that your neurosurgeon may recommend with an artificial disc replacement. You will want to meet with the right neurosurgeon in order to determine which one of these methods is best for you. They are the best judge of your condition and making the right decisions for it.
As you can see, there are numerous ways as to how and why a neurosurgeon can help you. Whether you are experience a loss of feeling in your arms or legs due to a back or neck injury or need to help control a recent diagnosis that affects your nervous system, visiting a neurosurgeon can be a great tool to help you heal. They can properly assess your case and can also find the best ways to heal you, whether it is through surgery or other methods of treatments.
If you want to go with the best, then you will want to reach out to the experts over at Boulder Neurosurgical and Spine Associates. They are the leading experts in neurosurgery and can help you find the right tools to heal your issues.